We combine specialist market expertise, a strong strategic framework and stand-out creative ideas to achieve your commercial ambitions. We influence the people you want to do business with.
Driven by our rich heritage in representing media platforms, our consumer campaigns create unique content that excites and engage the media and drive consumer interest.
What we are up to right now
- .@exchangelab's Chris Dobson tells @PerformanceIN what he feels are the most important questions about programmatic http://t.co/cEFAE5N0dD
- Five reasons licensing is key to the retail industry by @bleurope's @darrenbrechin via @WarcEditors http://t.co/GZiDPzRehg
- Read how content is proving to be the key weapon in the battle for Scottish votes by @the_cma's @dominicmills http://t.co/SMQj7HifAP
- .@Grazia_Live is first UK magazine brand to use @googleglass at London Fashion Week http://t.co/kXs0cAn4WF
- As #LFW continues, how can advertisers achieve great engagement at events- @bauermedianews' Krissie Ford http://t.co/1pHAXbNofz @WarcEditors
Campaigns that drive Influence
The global broadcaster wanted to create a thought leadership position to support its business objectives in Central Eastern Europe,…
The global weather information provider needed to build its UK profile with British consumers and take on established weather…
The International publicity team for one of the world’s biggest film studios regularly turns to Braben to inject new…
#SupermarketUK, a thought leadership campaign has been at the heart of Braben’s recent work with SMG. Coverage has been…
Our Specialist Services
CEO and Co-Founder
Sarah is the CEO and Co-Founder of Braben, and has worked across the Media, Marketing Services and Technology sectors with a 20 year track-record of delivering influential communications campaigns.View profile
Matt is Braben’s MD and has delivered hundreds of PR and communications campaigns for many of the world’s biggest and most exciting media, marketing and technology companies.View profile
Sarah is Associate Director at Braben and has extensive experience in developing and executing influential campaigns that have changed industry and public perceptions for some of the world’s most renowned brands.View profile
Latest from our Newsroom
Grazia is first UK magazine brand to use Google Glass at London Fashion Week The Debrief announce innovative digital...
ONE TWO FOUR, the international content company, has appointed Braben to manage, develop and enhance its profile as one...
-5 Trends From Sales Team of the Year Winners- End-of-year awards season is approaching and so we’ve reviewed a...