We combine specialist market expertise, a strong strategic framework and stand-out creative ideas to achieve your commercial ambitions. We influence the people you want to do business with.
Driven by our rich heritage in representing media platforms, our consumer campaigns create unique content that excites and engage the media and drive consumer interest.
What we are up to right now
- .@WeatherCoUK @the_danyoung discusses digital advertising and programmatic @TheDrum reports from @ACI_RTASummit http://t.co/HDD7R6uShp
- .@primesight @1Mungo tells @Campaignmag his view on whether or not outdoor companies should create content divisions http://t.co/cMzukzkDEO
- Should outdoor companies create content divisions? With comment from @the_cma's MD Clare Hill http://t.co/c8Mjua5vHh (via @Campaignmag)
- Congratulations to @TheDebriefUK winning the @PPA_Live Innovation of the Year Award for consumer media at #PPADigital http://t.co/7LZF2p3tG8
- OPINION: @david_weatherfx @WeatherCoUK_Ads on using weather to drive a multi-channel retail experience via @12Ahead http://t.co/KM3Dzb1gjm
- @bauermedia Comms Director Jess Blake @jessicaruth goes Behind the Headlines with @Gorkana http://t.co/xve9qBAdvP
Campaigns that drive Influence
The global broadcaster wanted to create a thought leadership position to support its business objectives in Central Eastern Europe,…
The global weather information provider needed to build its UK profile with British consumers and take on established weather…
The International publicity team for one of the world’s biggest film studios regularly turns to Braben to inject new…
#SupermarketUK, a thought leadership campaign has been at the heart of Braben’s recent work with SMG. Coverage has been…
Our Specialist Services
CEO and Co-Founder
Sarah is the CEO and Co-Founder of Braben, and has worked across the Media, Marketing Services and Technology sectors with a 20 year track-record of delivering influential communications campaigns.View profile
Matt is Braben’s MD and has delivered hundreds of PR and communications campaigns for many of the world’s biggest and most exciting media, marketing and technology companies.View profile
Sarah is Associate Director at Braben and has extensive experience in developing and executing influential campaigns that have changed industry and public perceptions for some of the world’s most renowned brands.View profile
Latest from our Newsroom
Second UK acquisition to build scale and service offering MWW, one of the world’s top five independent public relations...
- Over forty brands already signed up include Jamie Oliver, LastMinute.com and Transport For London – ad2one, the UK’s...
Last week at Braben we were out and about at Olympia, as a culmination of our profiling work with Brand...