We combine specialist market expertise, a strong strategic framework and stand-out creative ideas to achieve your commercial ambitions. We influence the people you want to do business with.
Driven by our rich heritage in representing media platforms, our consumer campaigns create unique content that excites and engage the media and drive consumer interest.
What we are up to right now
- Nostalgic hits help @bauermedia's @absoluteradio to top 4m listeners for the first time via @mediaguardian http://t.co/opoCCrkj5I #rajar
- Retailers should harness media brands in the run up to Christmas - From @bauermedia's Krissie Ford http://t.co/omdM5UPKza (via @the Grocer)
- #rajar - @bauermedia continues to lead the way on digital listening, with 52% of listening via a digital device http://t.co/zUoxyBaWgy
- Big congrats to @bauermedia on today's #rajar results - total reach up 11.3% yoy to 17.1 million listeners! http://t.co/u0yfKlU67I
- NEWS: @Allrecipes have joined @AD2ONEUK's Premium Marketplace. Find them @ #adtech_London to hear more! #programmatic http://t.co/QknDj7E2df
Campaigns that drive Influence
The global broadcaster wanted to create a thought leadership position to support its business objectives in Central Eastern Europe,…
The global weather information provider needed to build its UK profile with British consumers and take on established weather…
The International publicity team for one of the world’s biggest film studios regularly turns to Braben to inject new…
#SupermarketUK, a thought leadership campaign has been at the heart of Braben’s recent work with SMG. Coverage has been…
Our Specialist Services
CEO and Co-Founder
Sarah is the CEO and Co-Founder of Braben, and has worked across the Media, Marketing Services and Technology sectors with a 20 year track-record of delivering influential communications campaigns.View profile
Matt is Braben’s MD and has delivered hundreds of PR and communications campaigns for many of the world’s biggest and most exciting media, marketing and technology companies.View profile
Sarah is Associate Director at Braben and has extensive experience in developing and executing influential campaigns that have changed industry and public perceptions for some of the world’s most renowned brands.View profile
Latest from our Newsroom
- Over forty brands already signed up include Jamie Oliver, LastMinute.com and Transport For London – ad2one, the UK’s...
Last week at Braben we were out and about at Olympia, as a culmination of our profiling work with Brand...
New magazine media marketing body to launch in Q1 2015 Sue Todd, partner at Wonder, has been appointed as...